Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 March 2014

The 74th Song

Thanks

You know what Panther, am so brain dead and exhausted...really...can someone help me? I felt like crying today because I had to resubmit my assignment two that I felt  extremely stupid. Gosh, this is incredibly not me...I meant that feeling when you only a had a very slight mistake and now you have it added on your plate. Now, I still have to finish my language analysis for TP6 and this is killing me because I don't feel like doing it anymore...enough is enough but the reality is that I don't have a choice!

Your 74th song is: Tik-Tok by Glee Cast
Link:http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/TiK-ToK-The-Glee-Cast/ZWZECBC9.html

Hugs and kisses from Susan and Teddy. Thanks for the thousand kisses from Cleo, Misty and the babies and Panther. Luv ya!

Photo of the day: Credits to Panther (The Clouds)

No comments:

Post a Comment