Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 October 2013

Jhonnie


Walking with Jhonnie




Gosh, I know this is so childish and cheesy, but please understand that when he called I was the happiest and my world stopped for a while. OMG!!! Uhmmm he said he had just gotten off the train from the soccer stadium and was walking on his way home while talking to me in his sweetest voice.  I felt like I didn't want to say goodnight... woaaaaaa that was indeed crazy acting like a 32-year old teenager. Haha..anyway deep inside my soul and spirit, my little Jhonnie is my soul mate. 


You're right, I just LOVE everything about him...and I don't know why. If there's real love, then this must have been the genuine feeling, and he is the one my heart beats for and will always be. God bless my Mean Guy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment