Total Pageviews

Friday 11 October 2013

Itchy Feet Are In The Highlands Again

Another Venture (Son La)

Thank God for the safe five-hour motorbike drive from Ha Noi to Hoa Binh and now it is exactly 1042pm here in the guest house in Mai Chau. It is quite chilly...colder than the journey to the mountains on the way to Yen Bai last weekend.

The landscapes might have the same features literally but I am sure nature has its on gentle way of satisfying our curious, restless feet and spirits.  Uhmm...I thought I wanted to get the whole weekend cuddling my pillows but to my surprise, here I am again getting excited in the next few hours of sunrise as it takes me to the crimson dusk of longer and healthier travel chapters of my life.

Now it's time to get a hot shower and hit the keyboard for the next post dedicated to my new bestfriend +Eva from Macedonia with her lovely white bunny.

So please stay foot and walk with me to the top of the moonbeam.

No comments:

Post a Comment