Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Early Halloween Selfies

Roarrr...

Photoshop classes keep me from wondering how to remove the freckles, wrinkles, blemishes and moles on my selfies. Uhmm tonight, we had our sixth day and it was exciting to learn the retouching and layering. Since I am new to PS, I was kinda left behind...but this girl has never thought of giving up her dreams and passion, though her Nigerian classmates raise their eyebrows whenever she loses track. So what?! Anyone cares?! Hahaha...

We finished the class at 930pm and when I got my feet on the concert hall, I could only hear the last few lines of that Vietnamese rock song, "Tim Lai" in which they also performed in the previous Halloween treat.

In short, I missed the fun so I decided to head back to my room and took some quick instagram shots of myself. Hahah...this is simply to get over the early trick of the Halloween celebration here in our campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment