Total Pageviews

Monday 14 October 2013

Moc Chau


Up and Down

Well, my apologies if I couldn't stop wandering around the highlands, come hell or high water as long as I get a weekend then I would always make it awesome especially when you talk about the highlands. Thank God for giving me two weekends in a row for the nature's beauty escapades.  This week I got Hoa Binh up to the hills of Mai Chau and finally to the peak of Moc Chau. We had fun strolling down the villages to the traditional Vietnamese food cravings, jump shots on the green tea plantations and to the cow farms.

Enjoy the photos!




























































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment