Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 October 2013

The Midnight Roadtrip

On The Way

My itchy feet have been looking for some sort of adrenaline rush before I would go crazy. So, this is it...

We left Friday at 7pm for Mu Cang Chai via  Yen Bai. While am writing this it is (exactly 2am) ...we have at least stuffed our hungry belly with the most spicy cup of instant noodles and most likely have already taken a shower. This is my second time in this place and I still get butterflies in my stomach. Amazing place indeed!

Hey we aren't there yet...I bet the journey is almost halfway. In four hours we are going to continue the challenge. Are you as excited as I am? 

For now, my behind is asking me to take a little rest as it was burned from a six-hour drive. Good morning from the North!


No comments:

Post a Comment