Total Pageviews

Friday 11 October 2013

Bessy and Her White Bunny

Eva...
Lady you're as lovely,
As the fragile dew at dawn.
Soulful eyes that make every,
Morning brighter than the golden pawn!
Bestfriend as she whispers my ears.
Hugs and kisses as she hits the keyboard,
And wishes me a beautiful sunshine of joyful tears,
So there isn't a day when I get bored.
I love her though,
We haven't personally met.
But deep inside our hearts is a sigh,
Waiting for the perfect fleet.
To the highlands of foggy, chilly,
And lushy torquoise bushes overlooking the valleys.
Stay foot and be patient my dear Eva...
We'll giggle each other soon like a supernova against the midnight green aurora.
This poem might not be your kind but this is dedicated to my bestfriend Eva and her white bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment