Total Pageviews

Friday 28 February 2014

On Your Shoulders

Careless Attendants


Getting ready for the south with too much on my plate for tonight from the paper  work to the additional stuff for my backpack. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a new tripod case so will do with the torn one just hoping the baggage handlers would understand the purple "fragile" sticker attached into it. I still remember that awful lady at the Vietnam Airlines check-in counter  a few months ago who, after binding the fragile note into my Benro, she just threw it into the conveyor really hard that I had to shout at her. I wasn't sure if that was being careless or by just simply showing off her idiocy. 

Anyhow, I thought am done with teaching that every time I think about what my students did to me yesterday, I got really mad. Well, it doesn't mean that I have come to the point of giving up on them. Somehow, I still care but oh God I need more patience and will look forward to having a great time with my family in a few weeks. I'm a bit scared though, because what if I wouldn't have the courage to come back? 

Look, I bet you...Panther is the only person who is always ready to pick me up and never ceases to remind me how beautiful life is. Alright then, I will try my best and I am sure that once the sun shows her gleeful beams again, a new day would embrace me with love, hope, success and dreams come true. Thank God...for my loved ones' life and for mine too that am still here...alive and kicking. 



Panther's 58th song: You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban

"I love you as much as I love the sunrise up to the sunset that I won't get tired watching you from my dreams". 

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/You-Raise-Me-Up-Josh-Groban/ZWZA9W08.html


Photo of the day: Old Sunrise Yet Still Shines 
missing you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment