Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 February 2014

Blown Away



Sho made my day...thanks to this gifted writer for appreciating my work. I'm sure that your book will reach those lost souls on their journey to a happier existence.


This has been the busiest week of the year, but am thankful for all the blessings and surprises and will only give up when I'm done. In two days, another restless journey kicks in as I prepare my backpack for the joyride! Here  I am setting aside worries and stress with the hope of a brighter world to come. 


To Grandpa of Four:
Hey, I bet you had a long night doing some errands and sorting some stuff esp for the new babies. Oh I couldn't thank you more for sharing those adorable creations. Wish I could take them home with me...am happy to see my baby Cleo's kids by the way. 

Hope you'll have a wonderful day full of enthusiasm and smiles. We love you lots...Hugs and Kisses from me and Teddy. 


57th song: I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden

Am a little crazy...but believe me I have found a home in you... Hugs!

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/I-Knew-I-Loved-You-Savage-Garden/ZW60I8Z7.html


Photo of the Day: Stuck Shining

an old pic..but is perfect for you...


No comments:

Post a Comment