Total Pageviews

Friday 14 February 2014

Panther's 44th Song


Thank you for everything Panther. No, really I dunno how can I thank you for the tee-hee, smile, inspiration, giggles and chuckles, sweet songs and most importantly that confidence I have in you. I used to think that all men are cruel and dishonest until I found you... your sincere and powerful words, the blue skies, Cleo, the plates of lunch you share and even the bottles of champagne and red wine as well as those snifters of your favorite beer. And to top of it all, those nuggets and Strawberry Blaze together with your uplifting belly laughs in every conversation.  I Love You!

Hugs and Kisses from Teddy, too.


Panther's 44th song: Thank You by Dido

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Thank-You-Dido/ZWZA07EI.html


Photo of the Day: You and I
thanks for making me feel like your princess hihi


No comments:

Post a Comment