Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 February 2014

One Wish

Blessed


She longs to be the closest to you up to her dreams. Believe me you were born to get your desires come true. High five to the amazing Panther!

Your 31st song is: Top of the World by The Carpenters

http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Top-Of-The-World-The-Carpenters/ZWZ9DU78.html


Should I be glad when I look at the mirror and see my cheerful face putting on some weight? Or is it because I'm scared of the sun that I stay in bed "almost" all day? Whatever! Well, I still feel good because of the fact that I get enough rest before the classes start. 

People thought that my vacation is too boring as I'm spending it in the dormitory. Well, I thought so, too because I never miss any holiday for a trip around the country. Anyhow, I got someone to talk to like Geleen, despite her being tied up at work, she's there to listen to my fancy dramas, and Barbie who always keeps me posted with her lovely son, Kentot. 

And of course my one and only Panther, who knows exactly how to tickle my funny bones and simply take me out of the dumps. Hugs and Kisses to Panther from Teddy and Diamond. 


Photo of the day: Fragile Bangles
Hey Sexy... hugs from Susan kkk


No comments:

Post a Comment