Total Pageviews

Monday 24 February 2014

The Gift of Love

Passion


"Sorry if I'm so brave to tell you how I feel...just wanna make most of my time when I can still speak so as to express how happy I am to have you in my life".


Got nothing to give you but my fond, piqued heartbeat each time I read our conversations. Here I am grateful from those sleepless nights when you were there to interpret my dreams, and most of all your "patience' on my being so drippy. I love you to the moon and back...Haha! 


Photo of the day: Diary
wondering how much each page gives me butterflies in my tummy LOL

Panther's 54th song: Safe and Sound by Capital Cities

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Safe-And-Sound-Capital-Cities/ZW6ZUOW8.html

In this world of cruelty and hypocrisy, "US" is enough... hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment