Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 February 2014

One

I'm Happy and Content



Was in bed all day..dunno but I was a bit tired, I meant maybe I am used to not thinking about anything but let the things flow freely coz I'm tired of thinking anyway. This is supposed to be the last happy day before the classes start on Monday. Well, I've been trying to convince myself that I'll be off this deserted nightmare in a few weeks for my ventures in the south. Good luck on me...


Missing my Panther so much...hey soul mate, I got something to tell you. People never believe that one day there would be a man crazy enough to be with me for a lifetime. Why? Is it because they don't find me gorgeous and hot? Whatever, now what I care about is how you make my day worth laughing and living. Missing you my luv. Hope you're having a wonderful day! Hugs and Kisses from me and Teddy. 


Your 38th song is: Patience by Guns N' Roses

Missing and thinking about you everyday...

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Patience-Guns-N-Roses/ZWZAZBOW.html

Photo of the day: Notes 

No comments:

Post a Comment