Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Something in Spring

Please, Say to Me...


Cancelled today's appointment in the consulate because of horrible headache and stomachache. Had to stay in bed all day and thought about what I stuffed my face yesterday to deserve this diarrhea. Until now, I still feel dizzy and not in the mood to write anything but a promise is a precious gift to my soul mate for his song and photo of the day. Be Safe Always, Panther! Oh by the way, I changed my blogger's song into our song, You and I by One Direction. Hehe


Your 35th song is: I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles
Link:http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/I-Want-To-Hold-Your-Hand-The-Beatles/ZWZ96776.html


Photo of the day: Taken yesterday, sorry I couldn't take photos today because I'm sick. 
Spring is coming...I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment