Total Pageviews

Friday 7 February 2014

The Border

Photo of the day: Where's  that South of the Border, West of the Sun?


Now, seriously tell me where that south of the border and west of the sun is, in your own creative, vivid, wild imagination. I have my own and just in case you're curious, you know where to inbox me. Hugs! Missing you...

The 37th song is: Now and Forever by Richard Marx

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Now-And-Forever-Richard-Marx/ZWZAF8C6.html

Today was a long day dealing with idiots around the back-alleys, gutters and highways of Ha Noi. But somehow, I was able to fleetly perk with the "zero hours" at the Philippine consulate this morning. In short, the lesser the burden, the easier to pack up for Saigon in a few weeks. Excited much???

No comments:

Post a Comment