Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 February 2014

The Prettiest Worrywart


The Longest Day Ever!

Started the drizzling morning sneezing and coughing in front of my class at 730am. Well, had five slots and believe me I felt like insanely spinning in zero gravity! The HR triggered my hollow sleepyhead to burst into the prettiest worrywart and at the same time angry for they couldn't give me a clear feedback about my Visa. In the first place, it was their fault to have it validated on the wrong expiry date. Now, who is going to get drowned in a boiling pot of their stupidity and negligence? 

Then, there came Apollo who asked me to resend the Disclaimer again for the one that they sent me a few months ago was already outdated. What else? Oh yeah, this Pre-Course task from their institute is too long it makes my brain numb to death. 


To Panther:
Am so sorry for too much whining and negativity today...you're awesome for being so good to give me pieces of advice. Thanks for making me smile despite having a nerve-wrecking day from being overwhelmed with the incurable idiocy around. Love You Lots! I know that you're also having a hectic day at work yet you still spare time to listen to my silly sentiments. Hugs and Kisses to you and Cleo from sweet, smelly Teddy.

Your 55th song is: Next Plane Home by Daniel Potter
"I miss mom and dad..I wanna go home but at the same time, I wanna fly to you now because you always make me feel like I'm home with you". 

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Next-Plane-Home-Daniel-Powter/ZWZB7ZED.html

Photo of the Day: Next Trips with You

No comments:

Post a Comment