Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 February 2014

Gladys Knight and The Pips

Happy-Happier-Happiest


Had I known the day wasn't so friendly to me, I wouldn't have left my students pathetic and tugged my butt out to the city center. That was the first time I felt like a wasted drainage system by the huge, lonely villas of the suburbs that even the sound of a hoarse Yellow Warbler gets into my  nerves. 

Now what...do I have to tell you the whole story? Never mind, you don't deserve hearing such stupidity of others whose jobs are the most dumb on earth. In short, that hopeless Western Union NY screwed up so I wasn't able to claim my money. For the sake of making up for the wasted time, I decided to drop by TPB for a deposit but only to get my busted, garbled backbones more bleary from that twitchy bank teller that she didn't know what she was doing. 

Such a long, grungy day for me huh?! LOL

Anyway, after having a Hazelnut Frapp on that dreary, chilly errand, I was lucky to get my Panther a pink stamp. Glad he is always there to catch me especially when I turn out to be "Little Miss Grumpy". Love ya lots, really!  Sorry, wish I could kick those sick idiots around you. 

Your 43rd song is: Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me by Gladys Knight and The Pips

No one has ever made me feel the most beautiful and awesome, until I met you! Hugs and Kisses from Teddy and Susan.

Link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdkBpBfBvLk&feature=kp

Photo of the day: Panther

No comments:

Post a Comment