Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 February 2014

Smelly Teddy

Photo of the day: Recycled Paper Cup

I so love coffee and got this first cup for Panther, from the Coffee Bean on a windy, sunny afternoon in Westlake, so I brought it home and designed it with some sort of pink, tiny hearts from my phone book. Now, it is refreshing and uplifting to see his name on the pen holder. This inspires me to write more and more with those chintzy, jazzy, showy inks. 

Used to be only You and I but now we have smelly Teddy. Hehe

yup got a new paper holder
The 36th song:The Love of My Life by George Benson and Roberta Flack

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/You-Are-The-Love-Of-My-Life-George-Benson-ft-Roberta-Flack/ZW60D69O.html

Miss you each day...love ya lots, too! Thank goodness am feeling better...appreciate all the lively conversations though you're busy. Be safe always, hugs and kisses from Teddy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment