Total Pageviews

Friday 23 August 2013

Goodness Gracious

Goodness Gracious

Dear S3, how could you be so cruel to me?
I need you more than anything else.
But you left me, though I didn't agree. 
No, you won't be gone forever-will you promise? 

Along with the sweetest music you give, 
You took away my Chris Tomlin, 
And the gracious serenades of Don Moen. 
Miracles, I believe as long as I live. 

Tomorrow,DucLinh mobile will interrogate you. 
Please be nice to everyone, especially Sue. 
As she loves you,more than her ideal boo! 
She can't close her eyes don't you know? 

Oh money,penny there it goes. 
Say bye to Uncle Ho's, 
Brittled,torquoise snob. 
Coz in exchange of S3's life, you'll be robbed! 

       


 Weird because this is how I simplify things. When I got home, my phone wouldn't start...sigh. Instead of ranting and weeping, I poured all my emotions through this poem. I'll have it checked at DucLinh mobile tomorrow!  Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment