Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Why too Soon?


Why too Soon?

Real friends might leave us physically, spiritually, emotionally or eternally...but we always know that our hearts and souls meet halfway.

Mr. Exciter is heading down south in a week...I'm happy for him as he got his dreams came true. I will see him in two months, though. God keeps him safe and sound. 

Yesterday, my very good friend Gerlie passed away...I sobbed, asked God why too soon, why? But I know that He has a purpose why she left us...may she rest in peace. I love you and You're in my heart until the day we meet again. 

"When I am with you, I feel like home...everytime I talk to you I feel like nothing has changed and distance doesn't matter. I love you, Sussy." By the way, she was the one who called me "Sussy" way back university years. Those were the last words I heard from her three weeks ago before she left me. And the last time I met her in Kuala Lumpur was the best vacation I've ever had as we had our first, "henna" tattoo together. No words can describe how much she meant to me. 

I will dedicate each day reminiscing our sweet memories together and I will try my best to write beautiful words for her everyday-here in my Blogger. For me you're not too far away because I've had your name carefully scribbled on the hardest part of our friendship. Surely, baby Julia and Sasa will always love you my dear.  This isn't goodbye...we loveeeee you so much! 

                                                   


Yours, 

Sussy

No comments:

Post a Comment