Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 August 2013

My Nasty Gumboots

My Nasty Gumboots


Teachers are supposed to keep their nose clean in front of their students. But how do you define proper "behaviour"? Look at me, I got two piercings on my right ear, and I thought it was rough to get such stuff. Imagine having a visible, reddish henna tattoo on your right ankle after a week wandering around Kuala Lumpur?            
                                                     

Hey, I wear loose-fitting shirts and jeans with my favorite pairs of flats or chucks to school. But sometimes I feel like instructors who wear short "kilts" and dresses look more nasty because they seem to be distracting young adults' attention-if you got what I meant. Well, I think I'm too casual though which isn't cool either.  In my opinion, attitude is more important than any attire in front of the sophomores. Say, if you wear a "tutu", make sure you won't keep pulling it down while scribbling the alphabet on the white board. In case of blue jeans, shirts with flat sling-backs, and sneakers are admissible,  as long as you don't look ruggish and  sound boorish. 

So, I guess dress code isn't a big deal especially in the field of teaching "grown ups". Most companies require their employees to wear business casual at work. Personally, I am not in favor with this obsolete idea, because the more I feel "awkward" with what I'm "donned", the less productive I could be. This might be some of my " lamest" excuses for being too "blithe" on stage. But believe me, it makes a huge difference painting your own wall of fashion style. 

1 comment:

  1. Huhu.... I can't creat a new post, I don't understand why :((
    I would like to post here, temporarily.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    The second post
    Today, I’m writing about emotions again. Recently, I see I haven’t interest with everything. I don’t know why. Maybe I feel tired, but I just eat, sleep, learn, online…. I didn’t do hard work. Why I’m tired? Not tired. Or I’m worry. Maybe I worry about my study. Or I feel sad because my girlfriend go home and leave me on campus. I’m bored because everything repeated every days, nothing is special. I’m confused because I don’t find the intend for me. The more I think, the more I have headache. In addition, sometimes I’m homesick. My friends having a nice summer’s vacation, I just go to school, study and study. I want to go to my hometown. I miss my family  . If I continue like this, I think I will crazy. So, from now, I will keep calm and think less, positive living… Talking is easy but making is difficult. But at least, I will have a intend to try !!!!
    Now, I should go to sleep ^___^!

    ReplyDelete